I love a good smoothie. They’re so fast named “Frozen Fruit Smoothie With Yogurt”, easy and healthy. You just need three ingredients to make it. But the result tastes as you went out of your way for something special, like an indulgent treat instead of grabbing something quick on impulse because “hey that sounds delicious.”
I got all my little bits at Vons; look there first when trying new items like these great values from Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk through Strawberry Dairy Free Yogurts or any frozen fruit blend combination with strawberries (blueberries/ raspberry), blackberries, etc.
I love the flexibility of Silk products because they’re low in calories and fat, vegan friendly with dairy substitutes for those who are allergic or sensitive to it. I always get impressive-tasting results when making smoothies.
The use of frozen fruit allows me not only less ice but also cheaper prices at times when berries aren’t available on store shelves. And no need to add sugar either thanks again for using sweet fresh strawberries alongside yogurt as well. Which naturally sweetens any drink up really nicely without needing extra helpings from added sugars like most commercial drinks do these days.
Table of Contents
How to Make a Fruit Smoothie
- This is a fresh and easy way to enjoy the sweet taste of summer.
- Simply slice one banana, combine with frozen berries or cherries in a blender.
- Add milk until desired consistency has been reached.
- Then top off your drink using yogurt just like super-fruit ice cream.
- For those who want more flavor they can always mix an extra tbsp honey before pouring into the mixture which will bring out its natural sweetness even further.
Fruit smoothie with yogurt
- 2 slices Bananas (Frozen)
- 4 cups Strawberries or Cherries (Frozen)
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- First, you will need to add all of the ingredients into your blender and process until smooth. Then pour it in glasses for an elegant presentation that’s sure not disappointing
- To make a smoothie without dairy, use soy yogurt or milk instead of the usual dairy
Tips for the Best Fruit Smoothie
This smoothie is a nutritional powerhouse. It’s packed with healthy ingredients like fruits and vegetables. If you want to make it even more special, try adding some fresh or frozen berries the night before so they are ready for breakfast in an easy peel-and-eat container.
You can substitute the frozen fruit in this recipe with fresh if desired. You’ll need to add ice and a handful at first because of their different freezing points (frozen berries take up less space than regular water).
Be sure not to overdo it on sweetening- use honey or maple syrup for an added flavor boost. Any dairy-free milk will work nicely too; try Silk soy vanilla yogurt instead of cashew as well.
Frozen Fruit Smoothie With Yogurt
This Frozen Fruit Smoothie is a delicious way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables. The best part about this smoothie is? It doesn’t need any ice!
Frozen fruit smoothie with yogurt
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Cashew milk
- 6 ounces frozen Strawberries
- 8 tbsp sugar (heaping)
- Add the fruit, yogurt and milk to your blender or food processor. Blend on high power until smoothie consistency is reached then drizzle in remaining liquid as needed for an even textured drink.
- Frozen extra portions should be allowed to thaw at room temperature for about an hour before serving. Alternatively, you can place them in Popsicle molds and freeze until ready to use. Extra food will keep well in a freezer-safe glass up to one month when kept refrigerated – if not eaten within this time frame just transfer into an airtight container or Ziploc bag & return it back onto your shelf.
Tips: I recommend using strawberries, blueberries, or blackberries; these will result in an incredible taste experience that even kids would love.
There are more Exclusive exciting recipes here. Wanna check? Look at our Best Oatmeal recipe and so on.